Monday, September 6, 2010

Let's give this another go, shall we?

So, I thought that I’d give the whole blog thing another go. I’m done with school and have very little going on in my life, so what better way to spend it than talking about myself?


Well, the truth is, I’ve never really blogged because the whole design/template aspect of blogger confuses me like none other. I want to have complete control over my pictures, colors, and placement. I’m suppose to be computer literate—I took a programming class for goodness sake. How do all these people develop beautiful blogs? It frustrates me to no end.


Thankfully, blogger has given a bit more freedom in blog design, which has led me to rethink this medium of communication. And I’ve followed more successful blogs more closely, so I think I have a better understanding of what makes a good blog.


So, here I go. We’ll see how long I last.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Yay! I'm so glad I found your blog! And blogger confuses the heck out of me, too. Miss you!!